Jan 15, 2007

Heelllloooo

I've decided to start slipping into more of my newer self and out of my older one. I'm not sure where this layout will go or if I even like this one but I figured it was a starting place. I'm considering getting off my duff and starting a new website in the process. Beyond the small stuff I do for other sites I haven't done a website in years so I'll need to immerse myself in all the new tools.

As far as where this is going it is quite obvious that I'm moving forward. For the first time in my life I am waking up to bits and pieces of that inner peace that I've been searching for my entire time on this planet. While I'm not fully where I need to be I am certainly far better off than the beginning of the journey and I am thankful for all of the people who touched that path to show me the way ..

Here's to new beginnings!!

1 comment:

emily said...

Woooot!!!
Can I be your first commentee ever?
:o)
This is so great, Kay, I love it and I look forward to seeing what you do here.
As always, my best and my love to you! You go girl.
-Em