Apr 6, 2007

Sweet people

Well I wasn't planning on blogging anything today. I've had enough of the B.S that went on with my daughter last night and in all honesty it left me feeling pretty down.

I talk to several people throughtout the course of my day by instant message but I have to say lately one girl in particular has been getting me back out of my funk. She has never judged me and done nothing more than made me feel like my transition was no big deal, in a nut shell she just makes me feel like one of the girls.

She has had a knack of really making me feel good and accepted, in turn it helps me realize that there are accepting, caring people out there. I won't say who she is but I will say thank you to her .. Her husband has an awesome wife and she has really been a good friend ..

~K~

No comments: