May 21, 2007

Monday, Monday

Well today is certainly a stark contrast to the way this past week has been, the sun is shining bright today and it is expected to hit mid 60’s. I am feeling a bit better today as my daughter has a 2 hours conversation with me last night and she did it on her own. Hopefully it is that start of something positive.

Today is my daughters 22nd birthday. It seems like just yesterday she had been born and there were thousands of decisions to be made. It shows that not only time flies but I am getting old. (Happy Birthday Jessica!)

This week is shaping up to be a good one as Wed I have my annual trade show to attend. This is a machine and tool show in Springfield Ma. In essence it means I get to spend a whole day looking at new toys for the shop, new technologies and I get paid for it.. Can never complain about that.

Friday I have the day off as we have the upcoming long weekend (Memorial Day) We are driving to Bar Harbor Maine and staying right in a waterfront room. It has been a while since we have been able to get away and just focus on being a couple. It’s amazing how busy life gets when you don’t take enough time to smell the roses as often as you should.

Well all this means is that I only work for 3 days and today is ½ over for me. YAY!!!

Well hopefully things are on the mend and I can get back to a much healthier frame of mind and focus on my own well being again instead of worrying what the future of my family will be.

~K~

No comments: